The Rotabroach Panther is designed to be used in an on site construction environment where the Rotabroach Panther allows unrivalled access to the most restrictive of areas.
- Lightweight at 14.6kg - ideal for use on site on in a workshop
- Magnet Footprint of 165mm x 80mm
- 750kgs magnetic adhesion
- Height 510mm / Width 180mm Exc. bottle / Length 265mm
- Cuts holes up to 40mm diameter x 50mm deep
- 19.05mm (3/4") Spindle Bore
- 1100 watt motor - 110V full load 11 amps / 230V full load 5 amps
- 350 - 600 rpm no load
- Feed capstan may be reversed for easy positioning in tight areas
- Variable speed - the right speed for the right diameter
- Automatic coolant bottle
- Supplied with chuck adaptor and 13mm twist drill chuck
- Supplied with secure carrying case
- Clutch and electronic overload Safety Features
- Cutsmart™ Technology
What Is Cutsmart Technology?
Rotabroach's brand new development is a smarter panel to help you the get the best out of your machine and cutters. We have calculated an efficient system to get the most out of your machine every time. By using a visual indicator our panel will tell you when you are putting too much pressure on the machine. Too much pressure causes your machine to work outside of it's normal limits. This leads to additional wear to it's components also reducing surface speed which in turn can damage your cutters.
Watch The video below to get full specifications on the brand new Rotabroach Panther which features cutsmart technology.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £519.75 Incl. Tax: £623.70
Excl. Tax: £17.80 Incl. Tax: £21.36
Excl. Tax: £9.99 Incl. Tax: £11.99
Excl. Tax: £32.55 Incl. Tax: £39.06
Excl. Tax: £18.75 Incl. Tax: £22.50